Monday 22 August 2022

Today's (22nd August 2022) lunch photo

Cor lummy am I full after the veggie spag bol we've just had!  It was all down to Steve today - I just got everything out of the cupboard and freezer for him.  T'was vegemince, tomato and vegetable pasta sauce along with frozen sliced red onions and frozen veggies, along with a plateful of spaghetti of course.


We're going to be burping all afternoon now and we'll have to roll each other to the bathroom and back lol


My FitBit says I've still got 179 calories to consume today, but it's gonna have to come from drinks 'cos I can't force anything else into my stomach without feeling bloated now.  I might have sultanas or peanuts (or both) later on this afternoon, but I'm not going to force myself to eat or drink anything other than liquid this afternoon and definitely nothing thick like smoothies or drinking chocolates.  I'll just take things as they come and listen to my body telling me what it needs.


Here's today's lunch photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment