Monday 22 August 2022

Mornin' all

Had a huuuge 9½ hours of sleep last night and I feel so much better for it.  I didn't go to bed as early as I was hoping again, but I didn't wake up until 6am this morning, which is how the extra hour slipped in - I'm usually up and at 'em by 5am so that extra hour has made all the difference, thankfully.


I'm the only one who has had breakfast so far this morning 'cos of one of Steve's pills making him feel sick again, so he's had a can of ginger beer and gone for a poo, which means I've only cared for him for 54 minutes so far this morning.


I've watered the plants and they only needed 2 litres between all 5 pots, so it must have been a pretty cool night last night.


I've taken all my morning pills this morning and remembered every single supplement last week, so it's no wonder that I was able to put in a very nearly 84 hour week last week.


I'm not gonna do any editing until Wednesday this week 'cos I've got a busy start and don't wanna stop my train of thought mid-sentence, so I'll edit one book on Wednesday then have Thursday off 'cos I've got something happening then too, edit Friday to Sunday then have Monday to Wednesday (inclusive) off again then I can really knuckle down with it after that.  I might slip in the odd novella or short story in during the afternoons so that I don't totally lose my motivation, but the full length novels will be here and there this week and next.


The daily virus scan was reassuringly clear, so that's good.

 

I did my weekly weigh-in and spreadsheet download that I've gotta code and upload after I've done the breakfast photo, but I'm 400g overweight now, which is more reassuring than being as close to being underweight as I was last week.  I'm not gonna exercise this week or next 'cos I don't wanna lose too much ready for next week, I just wanna maintain is all.  I'd be OK with losing up to a kilo over the next 2 weeks, but definitely no more than that.

 

Time to get the breakfast photo put up, then my FitBit spreadsheet and I'm all set for my weekly flirting session with the rubbish and recycling collectors then 😉

 

BBIAB


No comments:

Post a Comment