Saturday 27 August 2022

Mornin' all

Looks like there won't be anything solid in my belly again all day today 'cos the washing up that's been hanging around for the last 3 days still hasn't magically been done, so there's only one clean bowl left that Steve will have his breakfast in, I won't be stable or safe enough to make myself anything for lunch after I've made Steve's SuperRice and I won't eat this evening but will be expected to make Steve's tea for him too, so I'll have to get my calories purely from drinking chocolates again.


I've already taken my morning pills and started the daily virus scan, so I can go and water the plants then make Steve's breakfast for him then make an early start on the editing.  I'll hopefully finish a couple of hours earlier today now that it seems I'm not allowed to eat.


BBL


No comments:

Post a Comment