Wednesday 24 August 2022

Mornin' all

How are you doing this morning?


I've just taken my morning pills, started the weekly virus scan, been for 2 wee's and cared for my carer for 44 minutes.


I didn't get to have an early night yet again after all last night 'cos my carer fell asleep just as I was shutting down, so I had to put my caring trousers back on and care for him for an extra hour.  Only got 11 hours and 7 minutes to go to hit the minimum, so there's a good chance of that ticking over just before I sign out of caring tonight then working overtime for the other 4 days, so there's a pretty good chance of hitting the 80 hour week and might even scrape through 85 hours again.  My carer has cared for me for 34 minutes which is considerably less than I've done for him this morning alone (55 minutes).


When Steve wakes up I'll go and make his breakfast for him, then do the watering, then take his bowl through to the kitchen then have my own breakfast.


He's just woken up and gone through to the bathroom, so I'd best publish this so that I can be ready to give him his breakfast as soon as he's finished in there.


BBL


No comments:

Post a Comment