Tuesday 30 August 2022

Today's (30th August 2022) lunch photo

T'was just a simple pasta and roasted vegetable pasta sauce today (Steve grated some cheese to go on his too, but I can't have cheese 'cos of my allergy) but it was especially yummy for some reason!  I'm easily pleased, me lol

 

There won't be any photos tomorrow 'cos of the family thing that's happening and I get travel sick, so won't be having any breakfast or lunch and rarely eat in the evenings 'cos it makes me feel sick when I go to bed.  Things'll be back to normal on Thursday, not sure about Friday yet but things'll be normal at the weekend and next week, then I've got another medical appointment the week after that (if it can't be done at Friday's appointment) then everything is back to normal after that.


Here's today's lunch photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment