Sunday 28 August 2022

I really am...

...eating twice today and Steve really is cooking for us without any kind of nagging or pressure from me!


Apparently there's a Grand Prix on this afternoon that he's desperate to watch 'cos "a lot of the fastest teams have changed engines for this race, so they will be starting at the back of the grid so they'll have to dodge and weave through all of the slower cars... should be good!" Doubt he'll be awake for more than a couple of laps this afternoon though lol


We're gonna do the rubbish and recycling after the race, so I'll be able to spend a good few hours editing in peace this afternoon.


My monthly virus scan has finished and it was the deepest one available (like every month) and it didn't find any nasties on my laptop, so I'm safe until tomorrow's scan now.


No comments:

Post a Comment