Tuesday 30 August 2022

Forgot to say that...

...I gave the plants their last drink of the day before I made Steve's tea for him, so I've just gotta wait for Steve to finish his tea, then support him while he's asleep before I take my pills and head to bed for the night.  I'm determined that I will actually get an early night tonight otherwise my body won't be able to cope with tomorrow.  There's a slight chance that I might get a little bit of support out of him tomorrow 'cos I can't get on or off kerbs or up or down slopes which there will be lots of tomorrow, so I might get a few hours of care out of my carer this week instead of the usual 2-3 hours for the entire week.  Assuming I do, I won't hear the end of it for weeks or even months on end!  He's yet to reach double figures of care for the week, but there's a chance that I'll get a few hours out of him tomorrow, with any luck.


He's almost finished eating his tea and I'm predicting that he'll be snoring his head off before 6.30pm.  I've only got 34 minutes of care left to provide for him to hit double figures again today, so there's a pretty good chance that I'll hit 11 or even just about scrape through another 12 hour day again today.


No comments:

Post a Comment