Monday 29 August 2022

Today's (29th August 2022) breakfast photo

Just my usual tropical fruits granola and soya milk for breakfast again this morning.  

 

T'was my weigh-in day today and I'm only 200g away from being underweight so there will be a lot of vegan spread meals this week so that I can get more comfortably into the zone ready for next week's weigh-in.  

 

There's a family thing on Wednesday so I won't be eating or drinking until we get home 'cos I won't be able to check ingredients for my allergen on the food and drink that are available while we're out.  If I get too hungry or thirsty then I'll be reliant on tap/bottled water until I get home so that I can fill up on me-friendly things to raise my calories again.  Far from healthy, but such are the joys of being me.


Here's today's breakfast photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment