Wednesday 28 September 2022

Hopefully...

...I'll have put on a good amount of weight by the time it gets to Monday 'cos I'm already over 1500 calories over budget thanks to having the peanuts this morning (609 calories) and the 3 mince pies (1101 calories) just now takes me up to 2894 calories so far today.


I've still got a tub of oat ice cream, 3 packets of high calorie crisps and 4 packets of high calorie biscuits to get through too lol.  The sensible me is saying to keep the crisps and biccies for NaNo so that I can get a few hundred more calories into me, but I'll maybe have the ice cream tomorrow then be a good girl the rest of the time.  I'm gonna stock up on the crisps and biscuits whenever my budget allows 'cos they don't need me to put my laptop on the floor to eat them.


No comments:

Post a Comment