Monday 26 September 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?

 

I've already taken all my morning pills and cared for my carer for 56 minutes.  I managed an 86 hours and 20 minute week last week, by the time I was allowed to go to bed.

 

Steve wants his breakfast now and he hasn't put my granola into the jug so it'll be the first meal I'm missing today, if he doesn't cook at lunchtime it'll be my second missed meal and I rarely eat in the evenings, so it looks like today is potentially a low calorie day again.

 

I've gotta remember to weigh myself and download the FitBit spreadsheet for last week this morning too, so I'd best get cracking on it all now.  Gotta remember to ask Steve to phone up about my Covid booster when my GP surgery opens up too.


The virus scan was still thankfully clear, which is always reassuring and means that I can get on with making Steve's breakfast for him straight away.

 

BFN.


No comments:

Post a Comment