Wednesday 28 September 2022

That's reassuring then

Just made a drinking chocolate for me an' 'im, put it into the FitBit app and I've only gotta consume another 285 calories to take me up to the day's entire calorie intake, so the instant soup for lunch and the soya yoghurt for pud should pretty much get me into the green, then a couple more drinking chocolates this afternoon will hopefully see me significantly into the red, calorie-wise, which'll hopefully mean that I've put on more weight when I weigh myself on Monday, then it's just a case of keep piling on the kilo's until NaNo starts and I'll be living on just soup and J2O's until I've completed it.  It's only for 10 days, but ideally a week if I can manage to write 7,200 words a day, like last year.  I'm gonna push myself but not to breaking point - as long as I get 5,000 words written a day then I've earnt the reward and any other words are just a bonus.


This'll be my 12th or 13th year and I've won all of them except my first one, so I know what to expect and what works for me now.  Steve usually shuts up after a couple of days too, but I'm gonna be wearing my headphones permanently (except for bathroom breaks, obviously) and refuse to do answer the phone or door or whatever else until I've finished. It's only 20 days a year, so I don't reckon it's too much to ask not to be disturbed just for those 20 days, right?


My monthly virus scan is at 30% so I reckon it'll be finished at around the 2-3pm kinda mark, then it'll be a couple of hours for the backups, I'll download my email for the first time today, make Steve's tea for him, take my pills and head to bed for the night.  

 

As I think I predicted yesterday, I didn't get an early night after all, same as usual, but it won't stop me from hoping that it'll happen.


Steve actually turned the heating on a tiny bit so it must be cold today 'cos that doesn't usually happen until well after NaNo!


I've just snaffled one of Steve's boring biscuits and put it into my FitBit app so I've only got 224 calories left to eat to take me into the green today, so it should be pretty easy to turn the graph pretty significantly red, even though it's a virus scan and back-up day today.  Tomorrow is gonna be a low calorie day 'cos I've gotta make Steve's lunch so I dunno if I'll be able to stay upright for long enough to make my own too.


There was no news on any of my three sites this morning and I've already sorted out the forumy stuff, so I can spend the day on Facebook and doing surveys today, in amongst caring for my carer.


Gotta remember to go and do the watering at some point today... might check on the wetness of the compost before I fill the jug up with water today though!  😆


No comments:

Post a Comment