Tuesday 27 September 2022

Today's (27th September 2022) lunch photo

Our groceries turned up an hour late and we couldn't have lunch before they arrived 'cos our lunch was in the order lol


T'was just a simple meal today - hash browns and brown sauce so I'm well under my calorie budget after not having breakfast either and I've gotta save the bread and soya spread for Steve's tea... I've got biscuits and an oaty ice cream that I can have, but I need to keep those back for the next two days that is just instant soup (tomorrow) and nothing on Thursday 'cos Steve's having his usual MugShot and there isn't enough for both of us to have them as well as not being able to stay on my feet for long enough to make more than one, so I'm gonna have biscuits and ice cream for Thursday's lunch.  A couple of drinking chocolates this afternoon should send me nicely over budget though and I can just about stay upright for long enough to make 2 drinks.


Today's photo is pretty blurry, but by the time I took it, I hadn't eaten for 24 hours and my patience with my wobbliness was wearing a bit thin by that point lol


Here's today's lunch photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment