Friday 30 September 2022

Mornin' all

My carer was actually awake when I came down this morning and still is even now, so I stand a chance at being able to actually have a conversation with him that lasts longer than a minute today!


He did the washing up overnight and filled up the Dolce Gusto water tank then tried it with a cafe au lait so maybe the caffeine in that will keep him awake for a little while this morning?


I've already taken my morning pills, had my breakfast (photo will, as always, be in the next blog post) and had a chocochino which has messed up my belly a bit so it must have cow juice in it.  I haven't thrown up yet, but I'm feeling decidedly ropey.  We've got onion rings for lunch today so I'm really hoping that I'll be feeling well enough to eat by then otherwise I won't be able to keep my 4-6 rings in my belly while Steve has the other ¾ of the bag of them.

 

Gonna make a start on the news when I've put the photo up on here and Instagram.  Gotta remember to start my daily virus scan when I've posted this too.


TTFN.


No comments:

Post a Comment