Tuesday 6 September 2022

Goood morning all!

How are you doing this morning?  I've woken up in a good mood, full of motivation but with what looks like a slapped cheek lol


I've already taken my morning pills and cared for my carer for a smidgen over half an hour and apparently it rained again overnight, so I won't be watering the plants again this morning again and I'll reassess at lunchtime.


I'm gonna carry on with the editing while Steve's getting washed at the kitchen sink, then I'll go and make breakfast for both of us then carry on with the editing until our groceries arrive, bring them in and put them away, more editing hopefully until lunchtime then do our usual lunchtime routine of me bringing in the full plates and taking out the empty plates, then I can spend all afternoon finishing off the editing.


Steve made a bottle of squash for me overnight, so his caring total is up to 36 minutes so far this week.  I managed to knock out 12 hours and 10 minutes yesterday, which is pretty good.  According to my FitBit app, I managed to sleep for over 9 hours too, so maybe that's why I'm in such a good mood this morning?


Sounds like Steve's finished washing and is about... I was wrong, he brought the bags through for the groceries, so I'll go and make our breakfasts now before I crack on with the editing.


Toodle pip for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment