Sunday 25 September 2022

That's...

...my last pills of the week, popped and I'm hoping to head to bed at 7.32pm (assuming my carer stays asleep of course) which'll mean I've put in exactly 86 hours of care mainly for my carer alone this week.


To give credit where it's due, he's made 5 meals for me this week and I've made 16 for him, so that's pretty good going and double the number he usually makes!


According to next week's menu, there are only 3 meals that I can't make so I'll potentially be making up to 18 meals for my carer and won't be able to have breakfast until my carer decants the granola into the jug for me... he'll be eating 3 meals and a packet of biscuits along with multiple hot drinks a day, courtesy of me and I'll be getting a maximum of 2 a day and I'm predicting that I'll be going hungry several times and eating precisely nothing because either Steve doesn't want to cook or it's not safe for me to make my own meal after I've made Steve's.  I've got an oaty ice cream tub in the freezer that I can have if I get too hungry towards the end of the week, but I wanna save that for future weeks when I can make even fewer of the meals than next week.


It'll be interesting to see what the scales say tomorrow though!

 

I've reminded Steve to phone up about getting my Covid booster at home but I'm predicting right now, at 7.23pm, that he'll conveniently forget.


I'm gonna publish this now 'cos it's already too long lol

 

No comments:

Post a Comment