Monday 26 September 2022

Just edited...

...tomorrows groceries so that I could make sure I had enough of the high calorie crisps and to add another 2kg of cereal for Steve to the order, so it looks like it's gonna be another day of purely drinking chocolates if Steve finds another excuse not to cook for lunch again.


It's hash browns on the menu for tomorrow, so I'm predicting that I'll get a maximum of 4 and Steve'll get the rest of the bag (averages about 15 per bag, so he'll have 10 of 'em) so it's gonna be another low calorie day tomorrow.  It's my monthly virus scan on Wednesday so it'll be soup for Steve and nothing for me again, Thursday he's got his regular medical appointment and it's instant rice on the menu so I'll be going hungry on Thursday too.  On the menu for Friday is onion rings, so I'll maybe get 5 or 6 and Steve'll be getting about 20, Saturday is MugShots and there aren't enough for both of us to have them each week, so it'll just be Steve eating on Saturday too, which takes us to Sunday which is pizza, so at least I'll be able to eat a proper meal that day, for only the 3rd time in 7 days, but Steve'll have eaten 21 times by the time I head to bed on Sunday... apparently he makes all my meals and drinks for me though 🤷


No comments:

Post a Comment