Monday 26 September 2022

Recycling has...

...just been picked up so I've brought the containers in and done my first schmoozing session of the week, so just waiting for the rubbish to go so that I can schmooze with them too, bring the sack back in and keep on caring for my carer for the rest of the morning.


I'm sooo hungry after barely eating yesterday and not being able to have breakfast this morning, so I'm seriously hoping that Steve'll feel up to cooking at lunchtime or I'll be forced to crack open either the ice cream or a packet of crisps so that I don't lose too much weight this week.


I've had a drinking choccie and bar of chocolate for my breakfast, so I've got 535 calories inside me so far which is far from ideal, but that doesn't seem to matter to my carer.


Will the bar of chocolate be the only solid thing in my belly today??


No comments:

Post a Comment