Tuesday 27 September 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this freezing cold morning?


I've already taken my morning pills and cared for my carer for 41 minutes this morning, which already beats what he's provided for me all week combined!  By the time I was allowed to go to bed last night, I'd put in 11 hours and 45 minutes of care for my carer, compared to his 30 minutes when he made our lunch, so I'm on track for hitting the minimum on Wednesday morning and my carer is already 4½ hours behind shedule which takes the minimum daily care required to just shy of 6 hours a day to hit the minimum required on Sunday.  I reckon this'll be a 2 hour week, if that, this week whereas I should pretty comfortably hit 80 hours.


My daily virus scan is underway and I'm gonna go and make myself a hot drink so that the icicles hanging off my nose and ears can start to thaw until my carer wakes up and decides he wants his breakfast.


Our groceries are due to come this morning and I'm predicting, at 6.40am, that I'll be doing the majority of putting away again, like every week, because my carer is "too wiped out" after literally swinging the bags from one side of his body to the other then going for a wee/poo while I'm taking the bags from the front door through to the kitchen and putting all the groceries away.  Happens every week 🤷


He's awake now and wants a hot drink, so I'd best go and make it for him before he has his breakfast, hadn't I?


BBS


No comments:

Post a Comment