Wednesday 21 September 2022

Today's (21st September 2022) lunch photo

Oooh that was a yummy lunch!


A vegetarian Balti with vegetarian chicken pieces, rice and added wonky peas and frozen diced onions went down a storm.  I'm just nicely full now and I've hit my calorie target according to my FitBit app, so I'm happy with that.  I might indulge in a couple of drinking chocolates to try and send my calories through the roof so that I can get up to the top (or ideally, just over) my healthy weight range so that I'm padded out ready for NaNo and JanNo which are low calorie weeks 'cos of spending all my awake time writing and I'm currently right at the bottom of the range, so I wanna put on a couple of kilo's this week.


That's beside the point of this post though!  lol


Here's my lunch photo for you all:



No comments:

Post a Comment