Wednesday 21 September 2022

Aaaand...

...I'm back.


Gonna start with the photos of my meals today but leave off the news until the weekend.  I'm gonna leave off my rants for as long as possible but they will be back eventually too.  Basically it'll be a slow re-start after nothing for the last 12 days but I'm hoping that I'll be back to normal again by the weekend.


I've gotta take my morning pills now then go and make breakfast and hopefully remember to take the first photo.  Not sure if I'll be able to have lunch today 'cos the virus scan started 2 hours later than normal so everything is pushed back by 2 hours which means it'll be about 3pm before the backups have finished and I can put my laptop on the floor, which I can't see Steve appreciating, so it'll either be no lunch for me or bread and spread again.

 

I think the plants are past their best now, but I'll still keep watering them until the last plant dies.  I've got it down to once a day 'cos it's been so cold and wet that they haven't needed watering the three times a day that I was doing before.

 

OK, I've taken my morning pills now, so just gotta wait for Steve to wake up then I'll go and make his breakfast for him, put my laptop on the floor and go and make my potentially only meal of the day.

 

He's just woken up and by the sounds of it, gone for a poo (yes, I really can hear him pooing from the other end of the house), so I'll publish this then make a start on making the two lots of breakfasts.


BBS.


No comments:

Post a Comment