Friday 30 September 2022

Pills taken...

...carer's tea made and I've been approved to read an ARC of a book, so I'm gonna be spending the day editing tomorrow and celebrating with the ice cream as long as it's not too late in the day to eat, then I'll spend Sunday reading and reviewing the book and hopefully be having a proper lunch of pizza at lunchtime which'll be my first lunch of the weekend.


I somehow managed to organise it so that I finished off Steve's chicken and the bottle of mayonnaise at the same time, so it's back to ham and pickle tomorrow and the only things I'll be eating are the granola for breakfast (assuming the washing up is done) and hopefully the tub of ice cream in the afternoon, then Sunday will be granola for breakfast and hopefully pizza for lunch (if Steve cooks it or nothing for me if he doesn't).


I've added 3 more boxes of instant tomato soup onto Tuesdays order, in preparation for NaNo, so I'm hoping Steve'll keep his hands off them so that I get more calories into me each day than just the celebratory J2O in the evenings - it'll only be for 10 days, but it's far from safe to be expected to live on 275 calories every 24 hours.  Steve always gets what he wants though, so I'll just have to put up and shut up if he decides he wants one or more of them like he did last week 🤷


He's almost finished eating now, so I'm gonna publish this and start closing down all my programmes so that I can hopefully go pretty much straight to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment