Thursday 29 September 2022

Mornin' all

Well, I did put my foot in it last night 'cos I only got to bed about 10 minutes earlier than normal so I've officially given up on having early nights now.


I've already cared for my carer for almost an hour this morning and I'm working overtime as of 7.07pm last night.  I've got a decaff coffee on the go so that'll hopefully heat me up a bit and keep me awake to care for my carer and I've gotta remember to charge up my FitBit later on today so that it keeps on working for me and tracking my steps and sleep.


Gonna use the opportunity of my carer being deeply asleep to take all my pills now.


This next week is gonna be sooo hard for me 'cos today and 6th October are when I lost my twins 26 years ago.  I know some of you will be rolling your eyes, but my twins were my only chance of becoming a mum and I will grieve for them this week and the start of April (their due date) every year for the rest of my life.  I don't need your approval to grieve.  If you need support this week, you'll just have to find it elsewhere - you don't support me so why should I support you?


Gonna set off my daily virus scan while I'm taking my pills, then wait for my delivery of J2O's then make our breakfasts when my carer wakes up for longer than a few seconds at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment