Monday 5 September 2022

Today's (5th September 2022) lunch photo

Cor lummy am I stuffed to the gills again lol


It was vegetarian chicken nuggets, chips and frozen peas today and it was too much for both of us.  I just about crammed it all down my throat but Steve couldn't manage all of his whereas even a few months ago he would have polished it off and still been hungry!


We decided to increase our veggie consumption today and have peas instead of baked beans with our lunch - neither of them were on the menu so it was a bonus for our bodies.


We're all out of brown sauce now though so I've addd another bottle onto tomorrows grocery order.  Steve said last night that we're gonna be stuffed several times this week according to this week's menu.... I just hope that we stick to it so that we can try and avoid resorting to take-aways for every meal again.

 

Steve's already sleeping his lunch off lol


Here's today's lunch photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment