Sunday 25 September 2022

Mornin' all

I hope I'm wrong, but my body seems to naturally wake up at about 5am no matter what time I went to bed.  I only managed 7 hours and 59 minutes of sleep overnight and woke up at 4.55am and wouldn't let me go back to sleep so I came down and Steve was in his chair, snoring his head off so I've been caring for him ever since.


I'm determined to get my NaNo21 novel edited today, then my JanNo22 novel sorted tomorrow, then I can relax until I get my Covid booster sorted and recovered from.


I've already taken my morning pills and almost finished my first hot drink of the day.  Gotta remember to refill my weekly pill box after I've taken my lunchtime pill, so that I don't get in a flap about it just as I'm about to go to bed or first thing tomorrow morning.


I've drained my mug so I'm gonna go and get my breakfast now, then make a start on the editing until lunchtime, then make Steve's lunch, do the rubbish and recycling (almost forgot last week - woops!) and hopefully finish off the editing before I head to bed.  Just remembered to start off my daily virus scan too - would have forgotten if I hadn't been choosing the labels for this post!!


No comments:

Post a Comment