Monday 26 September 2022

Just...

...made my carer's breakfast for him and remembered to weigh myself - I've put on 1.5kg which is reassuring and I'm now 400g overweight, so missing a few meals this week won't do me any harm, thankfully.


I'm gonna load up on drinking choccies this morning though, 'cos I won't be allowed any breakfast, as I think I predicted yesterday.


I also took some last minute recycling outside for Steve and it's rained overnight so I won't need to do the watering until tomorrow now, which is reassuring and gives me more time to recover from last week too.  

 

I've got some sultanas that I can have for breakie if I get too hungry this morning and I can indulge in the ice cream for lunch if my carer doesn't fancy cooking today and I've got some really high calorie crisps that I can have if it's too cold for the ice cream - far from healthy, but I've gotta eat otherwise I won't be able to care for my carer for 12 hours a day!


No comments:

Post a Comment