Saturday 3 September 2022

Mornin' all

I was wrong again last night, to think that I could have an early night 'cos my carer decided to snooze for an extra hour and a half, so I managed to rack up 10½ hours of care yesterday, so I've just gotta put in another 21½ hours before bedtime tomorrow to hit the magic target of 80 hours which is almost 2⅓ times more than is necessary to be recognised as a carer.


I've already taken my morning pills and I'm feeling considerably better than I have since Tuesday, so I really do reckon it was a blood sugar problem that was making me feel so lousy.


I've been out to water the plants and made a drinking choccie for me an' 'im so next up is making breakfast, so I'd best go and do that now that my carer is awake.  There's only a small amount of granola left, so I'm gonna have that, a punnet of blueberries and the other smoothie for breakfast and hope that Steve can still motivate himself to make lunch for us for the second time this week... you all know that rant word for word by now, right?  😉


No comments:

Post a Comment