Saturday 24 September 2022

Mornin' all

My body is slowly starting to recover now 'cos I got 9 hours sleep overnight and I feel a lot more awake and with it now.


Steve's had his breakfast and so have I (half the amount I usually have so that I can hopefully have breakfast tomorrow too but that'll be it then) and I've taken my morning pills, so I'll put the photo up in a bit, then start on today's editing.


I managed a smidgen under 14 hours of care for my carer yesterday after waking up at 4am, so I've just got 22 hours and 59 minutes of care to provide for him before I head to bed tomorrow and I've hit the 85 hour week again.  My carer has managed 2 hours and 6 minutes of care for me in the same amount of time.


Just a mini rant there to start off the weekend lol

 

I had an email about booking my Covid booster yesterday and Steve said he's gonna arrange for me to have it done at home 'cos he doesn't wanna impose on his sister more than he already does, so I'm predicting, at 8.51am, that he'll conveniently forget to do that too.


Currently charging up my FitBit and I've got a decaff coffee on the go.  I wanna put on as much weight as possible between now and the end of October so that I don't go dangerously underweight in November when I won't be eating anything solid and my only calories will come from soup and J2O's so I'll prolly be surviving on less than 500 calories a day and the same again in January.


I doubt I'll do any watering today 'cos I don't wanna over-water and kill them all.


The virus scan was reassuringly still clear this morning, so I can safely stay online again today.


I'm gonna resize the photo and put it up on here and Instagram now so that I don't do a huuuuge rant and start the vicious cycle again.


BBS


No comments:

Post a Comment