Tuesday 27 September 2022

Pills taken now, sooo...

...I'm gonna start shutting everything down now, so that I don't have to do it in a rush when the side-effects start to kick in.


I've gotta remember that it's my monthly virus scan tomorrow, so that'll take longer than my usual weekly one, so doubt I'll be able to open my emails until considerably later than normal 'cos of the weekly backups too.  It's not often that it happens like that, but hopefully it'll mean that I can stay upright for long enough to make two mugs of instant soup for lunch.  I'll need to crack open the biscuits and drinking chocolates too, so that I can try and get my calories above 1,500 rather than less than 500 which is far from healthy.


Keep your fingers crossed that I'll be able to clock off the caring and be able to head to bed before 8pm tonight please!


No comments:

Post a Comment