Wednesday 28 September 2022

Mornin' all

Had a pretty productive couple of hours this morning 'cos I've started the monthly virus scan, actually eaten breakfast for the first time in about a week, taken my morning pills, made myself the first drinking choccie of the day and I've just ordered myself 8 bottles of J2O in preparation for NaNo and JanNo for under a tenner, so I wasn't gonna turn my nose up at that!


It's instant soup on the menu today so I should hopefully be able to have a mug at lunchtime 'cos it only takes a few minutes longer than a hot drink, but it's only 90 calories so I definitely need to load up on the drinking chocolates today!


I remembered not to open my emails first thing and I remembered that I needed to do the monthly scan instead of the weekly one so it'll prolly take a couple of hours longer to finish it and get the backups sorted, but it's only once a month and it's only every 7 months that it falls on a Wednesday and I haven't got any plans for today, so that's OK.


I've cared for my carer for very nearly 2 hours this morning which is already more than he's cared for me all week combined, but I refuse to get ratty about it so early in the morning.


Gonna save, resize and upload the photo of my breakfast now.


BBIAB


No comments:

Post a Comment