Sunday 25 September 2022

That's...

...my carer fed for the last time this week and things are pretty much back to normal now.


I'm only 20 minutes away from hitting an 85 hour week which is the eqivalent of 2 full-time jobs innit?  My carer has achieved 2 hours and 43 minutes of care mainly for both of us this week (he's spent literally 8 minutes caring for me alone this week and that was by making me 4 bottles of squash and leaving them on the kitchen sink for me to bring in here with me) but I'm sure you're all fully aware of how I feel about that by now, right?


He's got one sandwich (out of 4) left to eat then I'll take his empty plate out for him and I'm predicting that he'll be asleep less than 5 minutes after I come back in and sit down.  I'll take my last two pills of the week at 7pm and see what time I'll have to struggle to stay awake until tonight.


Gonna publish this now so that I can take the plate out straight away so that he doesn't drop it when he falls asleep before I make it back in here.


BBL


No comments:

Post a Comment