Thursday 8 September 2022

Today's (8th September 2022) breakfast photo

Just had my usual breakfast again - Tropical fruits granola and soya milk.  I've got a bottle of water-soaked Chia seeds to have to increase my protein today, but I'll wait until Steve (my hubby/carer) has finished getting washed at the kitchen sink before I have that, so that I can let my breakfast go down and settle a bit.


Apparently Steve's treating us to a Subway early tea tonight, so I'll have mine while he's at his regular appointment so that I don't feel sick when I go to bed tonight.


I had a significantly red (over budget) calorie day yesterday, according to my FitBit app, so hopefully that has off-set the two blue (under budget) days at the start of the week.  I wanna try and work out what my body needs to maintain my weight this week.  I'm not gonna deliberately go under or over budget and I'm not gonna deny myself treats (like yesterday's drinking chocolates), I'll just listen to what my body tells me it needs and take it from there.


Here's today's breakfast photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment