Wednesday 21 September 2022

It's been weird today 'cos...

...I'm back to the blogging but I've promised myself and all of you that I wouldn't rant and rave until the weekend.


I've taken my last pills of the day and I'm hoping for an early night tonight.


Tomorrow is soup day for lunch so I'm gonna have a packet of high calorie crisps and a tub of salted caramel oat ice cream for my lunch so I'm seriously hoping that my calorie count will be through the roof tomorrow, as well as my breakfast too, should take it to around 2000 calories tomorrow instead of the 1300 that it should be to turn my FitBit graph green.  It's sweet and sour vegetarian chicken on Friday which I'm gonna be attempting to cook, hopefully with close supervision for safety reasons.  Pasta Bake on Saturday and beans on toast on Sunday.  There's only one tin of beans left, so Steve'll be having that for his lunch and I'll hopefully have a couple of slices of toast as long as I can still safely stay on my feet after making Steve's lunch for him.


Time to take Steve's empty plate back through to the kitchen then start shutting down for the night when my pills start kicking in.


BFN


No comments:

Post a Comment