Thursday 8 September 2022

Mornin' all

It's gonna be another high pollen count day today 'cos I'm already sneezing and it's gonna be another mammoth day of caring too 'cos I've already cared for my carer for an hour this morning.


The caring total for yesterday, by the time I crawled up to bed, was 13 hours and 35 minutes, taking me comfortably into the overtime before I headed to bed yesterday.  My carer has cared for me for 2 hours and 4 minutes so far this week, so I doubt we'll hit 3 hours again despite him telling anyone who will listen that he "does everything for her" and that he "makes all her meals and drinks" which, to give him due credit, he has made 3 of my meals and 2 bottles of squash for me this week.


I've taken my morning pills and I'm gonna go and give my Chia Seeds a bit of a mix before I drink them around lunchtime.  It's only soup today so it's a quick and easy meal for me to make... I wanna try and make myself one this week, but it all depends on how stable I feel after making my carer's for him.


Just set the virus scan running, so hopefully that'll be clear... gotta remember to somehow clear out the quarantine when it finishes.


The virus scan has just finished so I'm gonna give my Chia seeds a quick stir then work out how to empty the quarantine.


BBL


No comments:

Post a Comment