Monday 26 September 2022

Carer fed for...

...the third day today and I've taken my last two pills of the day so I'm just waiting for Steve to finish eating so that I can take his plate through then keep caring for him until my pills and body tell me that it's time to clock off for the night.  Already put in over 11 hours of care today compared to my carer's 30 minutes while he was making lunch, so I think I deserve an early night if that's what my body tells me it wants and needs.


Tomorrow's grocery totals break down like this:

My stuff:  £4.94
Steve's stuff:  £23.66
Joint stuff:  £19.10

So that is a lot better than it usually is, but I'm not sure Steve needs any more milk 'cos there are already 3 in the fridge!!


OK, I've taken the milk off now and he wanted more meat slices for his sandwiches he has for his tea every evening, so the totally final totals look like this:

My stuff:  £4.94
Steve's stuff:  £24.34
Joint stuff:  £19.10

So Steve's stuff is significantly the most expensive yet again (as in pretty much half of the total spend), but as long as he gets what he wants then that's all that matters seemingly. 


He's finished eating and he's got his legs up, so he's seemingly settled for the night now, so I'll take his plate out and hopefully be able to head off to bed myself.


BBIAB


No comments:

Post a Comment