Monday 26 September 2022

Got my...

...Covid Autumn booster jab booked in now.  I had a text from my surgery with a link to book it and it was at the same place I had the first 3, on a day that Marie was available and a time that she could make.  There were multiple time slots available so Steve's mum said to him to say to me to book the last one which is fair enough, but it's done and dusted in time for NaNo now.


Judging by the available appointment times, they are only using the Pfizer one this time, so hopefully I'll only be riddled with any side effects for a couple of weeks rather than the 6-10 weeks of the first two that were OAZ ones.  There are 10 cans of ginger beer in the kitchen as well as a couple of small pots of crystalised ginger in here so hopefully that'll be enough to ease the nausea that I had the previous 3 times.  I'm gonna have a tiny amount of breakfast and potentially no lunch on the day of the jab 'cos having something lining my stomach seemed to help as well... I'm just gonna take it as it comes and listen closely to what my body is telling me after I've had it done again... my body knows what it needs and I've learnt to listen to it, so I'm hoping that things will be even better this time.


Hopefully it's just a once a year thing like the flu jab now.


No comments:

Post a Comment