Monday 5 September 2022

Mornin' all

After such a late night last night, I was awake and downstairs and caring for my carer by 5.55am.  I've also, thankfully put a bit of weight on so I'm not gonna be drinking and eating high calorie things as much as possible this week.

 

There was a storm "just after you went to bed last night" and I've checked to see how wet the concrete is and it's very wet, so Gaia and the Green Man have saved me a job this morning and I'll reassess at lunchtime.

 

I've already taken my morning pills and made myself a decaff coffee, so I just need my carer to wake up enough to go and make his breakfast for him.  I want breakfast too, but it all depends on if my carer opens up the new bag of granola for me, or if I have to go without breakfast again.  It's vegetarian nuggets and chips on the menu for lunch today, so I'll be making it if my carer can't be arsed again.  


I've downloaded last week's FitBit spreadsheet to go up on my site, so I'll do that after breakfast and taking the bowls out.


Time for me to publish this and go and make Steve's breakfast for him while the daily virus scan is running now.


BBL


No comments:

Post a Comment