Sunday 4 September 2022

Plants watered, pill box...

...refilled ready for next week and I've got a drinking chocolate on the go, so I'm all sorted for the evening now, just gotta make my carer's tea for him then I can start winding down and getting ready for bed.  I've pretty much given up on getting to bed before 8pm and being awake after 6am now 'cos I haven't managed that for weeks.

 

I've remembered to sort out the sheets for next week, so that's one less thing to have to do tomorrow now.  My carer racked up a huge 7 hours and 58 minutes of care this week which is the longest since the start of the year and I've clocked up 81¼ hours so far, so there's a slim chance of me clocking up 85 hours, but I'm not gonna force myself to do it.  I'm gonna head to bed when my body tells me it needs a rest, no matter what I've achieved.


No comments:

Post a Comment