Thursday 29 September 2022

Looks like...

...I won't be having lunch today after all, 'cos my carer has just said "I don't wanna eat too close to going to my appointment" so he wants "another mug of soup instead, and an extra sandwich tonight or summat" so I'll have made all six meals for him in 2 days and only eaten three times myself in the same amount of time - apparently he "make[s] all her meals and drinks for her" though, which is total bollox 'cos other than 2-3 bottles of squash a week, he hasn't made me a drink for several years and only usually cooks a maximum of 3 times a week and the rest of the time it's down to me.  I'm gonna have to fill up on drinking chocolates this afternoon so that I can increase my calorie count to safer levels than they are atm (640 calories atm and I've gotta consume at least another 647 calories to turn the graph green as opposed to blue).  Good preparation for NaNo and JanNo though, I suppose 🤷


No comments:

Post a Comment