Saturday 24 September 2022

Lunchtime...

...pill taken and our lunch is in the oven so I'm gonna have 5 lunches this week which hasn't happened for a looooong time.  It's gonna be a heavy and calorie dense lunch too, so that should hopefully help me to put on more weight on Monday's weigh-in, along with the 2 drinking chocolates that I had this morning and the 2 diabetic biccies I had which were more calories (by 3 each lol) than the hot choccies, so I'm already significantly over my calorie budget and lunch will be about the same again so I'm gonna be significantly in the red by the time I go to bed today, thankfully.


I've just put the ingredients into my FitBit app and I'm already 1,823 calories over budget today, so hopefully a couple of drinking chocolates tomorrow will definitely have made me put on a good amount of weight.  Just gotta increase my liquid intake this afternoon (which'll be helped along with a glass of water with my lunch) and I'll be happy.  I'm hoping to put on about 2kg before the start of November so that it doesn't matter too much if I survive on just water and J2O's for the first 10-ish days of NaNo, then I'm gonna aim to do something similar in preparation for JanNo then I can get my sensible trousers back on again and keep within my healthy weight range without going to either end of it again.  It's only for about 20 days a year, the rest of the time I'm considerably more sensible.


Steve's just gone out to put the cheese onto the Pasta Bake so it'll be ready in about 20 minutes, so I'm gonna publish this now, in preparation.  I'm hoping I'll have a good plateful today after relying on biscuits so heavily on Thursday - I'll put the photo up as soon as I've taken our empty plates back through to the kitchen and Steve's fallen asleep for the afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment