Sunday 4 September 2022

Apparently...

...my carer "thought I was being picky but you've been even pickier" so he didn't give himself credit for the things that I've given him credit for and he got a bonus 5 hours 'cos he hadn't included the family thing we both went to on Wednesday.  Basically we got down three things before he gave up and started getting ratty with me, so I'm not gonna ask him to keep the spreadsheet from now on and we'll just go by mine <shrug>  I've been asking him to do it since January and he has yet to do a full week and I think even he realised that he doesn't get anywhere near the necessary 35 hours a week even on a high caring week like this one but I've usually got it in the bag by the time I head to bed on a Wednesday and I frequently support him for more than double that each week too.


If we went by Steve's spreadsheet this week, he'd still have to cram over 33 hours of care into less than 12 which just ain't gonna happen by any stretch of the imagination 'cos there's no way you can turn back time and support me in the past to make up for the lack of support in the future.


He's asleep again now, so I'm gonna go for another wee and make myself another drink then keep on caring for my carer when he does so little to support me, as this week proves.


No comments:

Post a Comment