Sunday 4 September 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I'm not gonna start ranting about my carer straight away 'cos you all know that rant off by heart by now, right?


So far this morning I've taken all my morning pills, got breakfast for Steve, a hot drink for both of us (mine is caffeinated so I'll be rushing to the bathroom all morning now), was gonna water the plants but the Green Man and Gaia have saved me from doing that this morning, then I came in and took Steve's empty bowl through to the kitchen and discovered that, yet again, he hasn't done the caring spreadsheet, despite it being such a high caring week this week.  He recorded 113 minutes of support this week though, which is considerably better than previous weeks and we're gonna go through it all together now.


I'm not having breakfast this morning 'cos of the huuuuge Sunday roast we're getting delivered today and I don't want any of it to go to waste.  I'm also not having any drinking choccies this morning for the same reason.


Steve's ready to sync our spreadsheets now, so I'm gonna publish this now then get it sorted while he's awake and motivated.


BFN.


No comments:

Post a Comment