My deliveries have just turned up, been used as much as possible and put away.
I've also put the stuff into the kitchen ready for the digital switchover between 8am and 1pm tomorrow, so from now until that's all done and dusted, it's water for each drink and potentially Pringles for tomorrow's lunch if I'm still waiting for the engineer at lunch time.
I've tried both shoes on and I'm impressed by how comfortable they both are. One is more solid and supportive than the other, but I was assuming that anyway. I'll use the solid shoes for when I know I'm going out for medical appointments or whatever (suggested by a physio) and the other ones will be my usual warm weather shoes to wear around the house and for taking the rubbish and recycling outside or bringing it in as well as short notice trips out of the house - a comfortable compromise between slippers and shoes. Continuing with my efforts to be more colourful clothes-wise, the "outside shoes" are very light grey and the "inside shoes" are multicoloured which, in my non-fashionable opinion, will go with most things that don't need to be smart.
I'm glad that I got a second spice rack 'cos I can separate my Pagan herbs from my cooking herbs now. I've officially fully stocked my Pagan one and I think I've got 3 or 4 spaces left in my cooking one.
The last two things are still wrapped/boxed up for safety reasons, but it looks like they are what I wanted too and I'll be able to crack them open for my (hopefully not too late) lunch tomorrow after getting my phone switched over.
I can, thankfully, have a reasonably early night tonight now.
Thank you Loki!
No comments:
Post a Comment