Friday, 31 July 2026

Aaaaand... relax!

That's the Freegle stuff gone so I've got more room to tidy up more of the kitchen cupboards so that I can start putting my new things away... the same person has given me a list of things that she'd like and she's one of my regulars so she gets first refusal of everything before I post it on Freegle because she was the only one to reply to my Freegle post asking for interest.  Friday seems to be the best day for her and we've already pencilled in next Friday if there's anything that she wants so that'll hopefully motivate me to try and tidy up a bit more too.


I've just had a quick look in the two cupboards over by the freezer and the hidden cupboard has already been tidied and had things put away, but there's some pans in the second cupboard that I'm not likely to use, so I'll offer those to today's Freegler then sit down and hopefully start to cool down now.  It's reassuring that 1 of the 5 cupboards is already done and a second one is pretty much there but I genuinely haven't got a clue what are in the other cupboards!  lol


I'm gonna give myself the rest of today and all weekend off, then get cracking with more tidying up and hopefully giving away on Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment