I'm a short-arse at only 152cm tall, so reaching into the bottom of my chest freezer is pretty much impossible for anything that isn't as long as a full loaf of bread and even that is risky.
I'm trying to get more healthy, solid food into me now that my carers have fired me because apparantly I didn't need their help when I didn't wake them during their twice daily naps when I was only allowed to have a mug of instant soup/ready to eat snacks like picnic eggs a day or sometimes not even that if they were hungry too.
I've got a 3 boxes of vegan sausage rolls and 2 packs of frozen soya pieces because that's all I can realistically and safely put into and get out of my chest freezer.
Are there any freezer-safe shelves or anything like that I can get to put in the main part of my freezer so that I can get more thinner, smaller boxes or packets instead of just relying on the basket please?
What do I need to search for and what materials are best/worst for such a cold and slightly wet environment please?
I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments in reply to this blog post so that I can keep all of your ideas together!
TYSM
No comments:
Post a Comment