YYYYEEEESSSS!!!!
I realise that this may be nothing to many/most of you but it's a huuuuuuuuge deal for me!
I've just cooked and eaten my very first ever sweet potato totally alone that wasn't pre-prepared or frozen or pre-cooked or made in a restaurant... this literally came out of the ground, into my OddBox, into my air-fryer and into my mouth!
There were a couple of very small areas, no bigger than a 2p coin that could maybe have done with a few seconds more, but any more than that and it would have been overdone, so I'm counting it as a very successful meal!
I rubbed the oil all over it after scrubbing it with my new vegetable scrubbers that came yesterday and that worked perfectly too.
Today has been the best day that I've had for a very long time so I'm not gonna feel guilty for grinning like a loon for the rest of the day now!
No comments:
Post a Comment