Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Mornin' all

I've woken up feeling like I haven't slept at all, then my blood pressure cuff decided to fold over mid-reading so I had to do it again.  My morning pills went down fine but I forgot to take the photo of the water for part one of my breakfast.  Part two has really filled me up, so hopefully that'll mean no snacking before I have my lunch.


Yesterday's two orders have been split into three deliveries and looking at the progress bar, two of the deliveries will come together then the third one separately.


Today's lunch, assuming it's in stock and I remember of course, will be vegan bacon, avocado, pears and apples so a pretty healthy lunch I reckon.


I've got 3 pints of milk hopefully coming with today's groceries, ready for my best friend coming over on Thursday.  I don't know which milk he prefers, so I've got him 1 pint of whole milk, 1 pint of semi-skimmed and 1 pint of skimmed and I'll put the ones that he doesn't want onto Olio.


I'm also gonna put my new shoes onto Freegle 'cos my big toe is right at the end and it's rubbing on the side and top of my nail, so is pretty painful.  They are supposed to be size 5-6 which is bang on for me, but they feel more like a 4 so I can't wear them comfortably unfortunately.


My Visible's 'Morning Stability' score was 3 again, so I'll do my laps and exercises after lunch.


The daily virus scan was reassuringly clear, so time to get today's breakfast photo up, then my to-do list, then my next grocery order while keeping my ear on the door.


BBS


No comments:

Post a Comment