Monday, 27 July 2026

Mornin' all

I gave up on cooling down at about 8.30pm and went to bed.  It only took me a little while to fall asleep, thankfully.


When I came downstairs at about 4am-ish my OddBox was waiting for me so I brought the box in, took my blood pressure (111 this morning), popped my 10 morning pills and had my breakfast.  My Visible threw a strop on me this morning so I had to use the camera to do my 'Morning Stability' reading... it was 2 today so I'm not gonna do any laps or exercises today.  Gotta remember to reset it yet again, frustratingly.  


I got some beans and a packet of lettuce as substitutes for my sweetcorn so I've already put those onto Olio and I've only got 1 sweet potato, the new/salad potatoes are bigger than I was expecting, but there are only 7 of them, so I'll only be able to have about 4 potatoey meals.  The lack of sweetcorn means that they are the only meals I can have this week, so I'll have to have a look and see what else I can put onto my groceries that I can eat on it's own, like the sausage rolls.


I'm glad I waited until today to officially weigh myself, rather than going by yesterday lunchtime's unofficial one 'cos I've put on 850g overnight lol


The daily virus scan was reassuringly clear and I've gotta remember to clear my caches tonight ready for tomorrow's monthly virus scan - I hope I don't forget!


This first blog post of the day is getting a bit long, so I'm gonna shut up, resize my breakfast photos then put up today's to-do list.


BBS


No comments:

Post a Comment