Saturday, 25 July 2026

Today (25th July 2026) I'm grateful for...

...getting my deliveries at a reasonable time and just about finding room for them all.  I'm rapidly running out of space so I'm thinking that I'll need to sort out the other cupboard by the chest freezer and all of the cupboards by the main counter, sooner rather than later.


I'm grateful that I've had two solid meals today and I'm proud of myself for not snacking anywhere near as much as I thought I would this morning.


I'm grateful that I tested my reaching ability into the freezer and finding that I can just about reach the bottom of it right at the front.  I've put loads of proteins onto my grocery order for Tuesday, so I'll be able to have all sorts of good things going into my body for the first time in years on end.


I'm grateful that I've had a pretty decent day today and I'm proud of everything I've managed to accomplish.


No comments:

Post a Comment