I was cold this morning, but now, after putting my groceries away, I'm hot, so I'm having 3 vegan ice creams for my lunch.
Opinions please - what is the healthiest way to keep my weight stable now that I've got it to where my medical team and me want it to be please? I'm already sorted for lunches, but my choices for breakfasts are fruit juice as standard, but do I focus on choccie Weetabix with soya milk or toast and vegan spread or a vegan yoghurt for my breakfast please? I've already got the Weetabix, soya milk, bread and spread but if the yoghurt is the way to go then I'll just add it to next week's shop.
I've always found it soooo easy to lose weight (just have to sneeze and I lose 1kg lol) but putting and keeping it on has been a lifelong struggle. Now that I'm where the nurse wants me to be (right at the top of the healthy weight range for my height), I'm facing a constant battle with keeping my weight stable and I don't know how to do it! Has anyone got any ideas please?
TYSMIA
Here's today's lunch photo:

No comments:
Post a Comment