Wednesday, 22 July 2026

Nite nite orl

It's another late night again tonight, but hopefully it'll be the last one for a little while.


My deliveries eventually turned up and I've put them all away now, just need to invest in a spice rack and cooking oil syringe tomorrow before I meet up with my best friend.


I've got an Olio-er due at 5pm tomorrow to pick up her things so it's gonna be bedlum tomorrow lol


I'm not gonna be exercising or having any caffeine tomorrow, no matter what my 'Morning Stability' score is.


I'm dead on my feet, but it's just this week and next week that's so busy.


The side effects of my pills are rapidly kicking in, so I'm off to beddy-byes now.


I'll see you all for a little while in the morning in between scrubbing myself clean for the first time since Sunday and having my breakfast.


Nite nite orl


No comments:

Post a Comment